A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
• Own cookies: Are those that are collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.
• Third party cookies: Are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED
• Session Cookies: Collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
• Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
• Technical cookies: These are necessary for proper web browsing.
• Personalization cookies: Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website
• Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze the user’s navigation, in order to track the use of the web page, as well as to make statistics on the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
• Advertising cookies: Allow the editor to include advertising space on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
Technical cookies that do not require consent for their use
CAMPUS INTERNACIONAL SANTOR SL uses these cookies to optimize the browsing experience of users. This technology, in no case, allows the storage of the user data device, credentials or other information to maintain the security levels of the website.
Third-party cookies that require consent
IDE: Cookie used to manage advertising on embedded YouTube videos.
More information in the next link:
Management of cookies in browser settings
This website works better if cookies are enabled. In any case, you can decide not to allow cookies to be set on your computer.
Likewise, CAMPUS INTERNACIONAL SANTOR SL informs the user that it has the possibility of configuring its browser so that it is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if it so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
• Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=en_US
• Opera from here: https://www.opera.com/help
If you disable cookies completely, you can also deactivate certain functioning functions of the website.
Even with all cookies disabled, the browser you are using will continue to store a small amount of information necessary for the basic functionality of the website.